Car park (surface) CC Strandtorget
, 2609 Lillehammer
Car Park Description
Strandtorget is the largest shopping center in the Lillehammer region, and part of Strandtorget Handelspark. The center is located right by Lake Mjøsa and the E6 in Lillehammer, only a 15-minute walk from Lillehammer city center. Strandtorget can offer 65 exciting shops and 1050 parking spaces, and is a popular shopping destination for both people from the local area and tourists on their way to ski destinations further north.
Strandtorget has parking with camera recognition
The License plate number is read at the entry and starts the parking. The parking stops when you exit.
- With camera recognition, you will not receive a parking fine
- You do not need to have a ticket and you can pay with your mobile.
There is 2 hours of free parking every day during Strandtorgets opening hours (06.00-24.00). When Strantorget it's closed, there is 30 minutes of free parking.
If you park over the free time, you can pay like this:
- Mobile. The easiest way to pay! Download the APCOA FLOW app, register a profile and tick for automatic payment. Note! The parking is visible in the app AFTER exit.
- If you don’t choose automatic payment, you can pay on your mobile or on apcoa.no within 48 hours after exit.
- You can also pay at the payment machine just before exit. Remember that you must enter your license plate number.
- If you don’t choose any of the payment methods above, you will receive an invoice. Administration fee will be added.
A free time has been set for the parking area. If you drive out before this time expires, you will not be charged. If you park longer, the time will count from the time of entry.
If you have paid for the parking in advance (eg benefit parking, lease or contract), then we have whitelisted your car and you don't need to do anything. Check your agreement for more information.