Multistorey car park Fornebu senter
Snarøyveien 55, 1364 Snarøya, Norge
, 1364 Bærum
, 1364 Bærum
Mon - Sun
Open all day
Car Park Description
4 hours ticketless parking at Fornebu Shopping centre.
The car park has camera recognition
- With camera recognition, you don’t get a fine and the parking is ticketless.
- Your license plate number is read at the entrance and the parking stops when you exit.
- With camera recognition, everything is seamless. You don’t need a parking ticket and you can pay with your mobile.
If you park over the free time, you need to pay.
How to pay:
- The easiest way to pay is with your mobile. Download the APCOA FLOW app, register a profile and tick for automatic payment.
- If you don’t choose automatic payment, you can pay on your mobile or on apcoa.no within 48 hours after exit.
- You can also pay at the payment machine just before you exit. Remember that you must enter your license plate number.
- If you don’t choose any of the payment methods above, you will receive an invoice. Administration fee will be added.
If you drive out within / after the free time of 4 hours, but come back again, then a new free time doesn't start before you have been outside for at least 1 hour.
If you have paid parking in advance (eg a parking benefit, lease or contract), then we have your car in our system, and you don’t need to do anything. Check your contract for more information.