Car Park Description
Parking at Bislingen, Mylla utfartsparkering
APCOA has opened its very first toll road! Everyone who wants to find snow in the winter or wants a nice trip in great terrain in the summer, gets the pleasure of passing our camera recognition facility on the way up to the parking area.
It costs NOK 50 in passage fee, in addition only NOK 10 in parking fee for each hour you enjoy the trip.
Here you can use the APCOA FLOW app and you therefore avoid stressing back to the car. Here you will not get any fines, and if you tick for automatic payment in the app, then you only need to think about enjoying the nature.
The car park has camera recognition
- With camera recognition, you don’t get a fine and the parking is ticketless.
- Your license plate number is read at the entrance and the parking stops when you exit.
- With camera recognition, everything is seamless. You don’t need a parking ticket and you can pay with your mobile.
- How to pay:
- The easiest way to pay is with your mobile. Download the APCOA FLOW app, register a profile and tick for automatic payment.
- If you don’t choose automatic payment, you can pay on your mobile or on apcoa.no within 48 hours after exit.
- You can also pay at the payment machine just before you exit. Remember that you must enter your license plate number.
- If you don’t choose any of the payment methods above, you will receive an invoice. Administration fee will be added.
A free time has been set for the parking area. If you drive out before this time expires, you will not be charged. If you park longer, the time will count from the time of entry.