Multistorey car park Sykehuset Østfold Moss
, 1535 Moss
Car Park Description
Hospital Østfold Moss has camera recognition
- With camera recognition, you don’t get a fine and the parking is ticketless.
- Your license plate number is read at the entrance and the parking stops when you exit.
- With camera recognition, everything is seamless. You don’t need a parking ticket and you can pay with your mobile.
How to pay:
- The easiest way to pay is with your mobile. Download the APCOA FLOW app, register a profile and tick for automatic payment.
- If you don’t choose automatic payment, you can pay on your mobile or on apcoa.no within 48 hours after exit.
- You can also pay at the payment machine just before you exit. Remember that you must enter your license plate number.
- If you don’t choose any of the payment methods above, you will receive an invoice. Administration fee will be added.
A free time has been set for the parking area. If you drive out before this time expires, you will not be charged. If you park longer, the time will count from the time of entry.
If you have paid for the parking in advance (eg a parking benefit, lease or contract), then we have your car in our system, and you don’t need to do anything. Check your contract for more information.
Free disabled parking at the hospital with APCOA FLOW
If you have a valid municipal parking permit for people with reduced mobility, you will not have to pay when the parking permit is registered in the Norwegian Public Roads Administration's register for parking permits for people with reduced mobility. This registration is done by the municipality.
What do you have to do?
If you have a parking permit for people with reduced mobility, you must register your benefit in the APCOA FLOW app, in the menu under Benefit parking.
Do the following:
- Download the app
- Register that you have a parking permit in the app
If you don't have a smartphone or register the parking permit in the app, you must contact the reception at the hospital where you are parking so that they can register your benefit.