Multistorey car park Oslo Kværnerbyen
, 0196 Oslo
Car Park Description
Kværnerbyen is urban and centrally located in Oslo, and has a lot of opportunities. Oslo K is a new building with everything in one place, where your business can move straight into a smart building with flexible solutions and large open areas.
The car park at Oslo K has camera recognition
- With camera recognition, you don’t get a fine and the parking is ticketless.
- Your license plate number is read at the entrance and the parking stops when you exit.
- With camera recognition, everything is seamless. You don’t need a parking ticket and you can pay with your mobile.
Level 1 is customer parking
Level 0 is for tenants, but can be used by customers. Note! higher price to park on this level for customers.
How to pay:
- The easiest way to pay is with your mobile. Download the APCOA FLOW app, register a profile and tick for automatic payment.
- If you don’t choose automatic payment, you can pay on your mobile or on apcoa.no within 48 hours after exit.
- You can also pay at the payment machine just before you exit. Remember that you must enter your license plate number.
- If you don’t choose any of the payment methods above, you will receive an invoice. Administration fee will be added.
A free time has been set for the parking area. If you drive out before this time expires, you will not be charged. If you park longer, the time will count from the time of entry.
If you have paid for the parking in advance (eg a parking benefit, lease or contract), then we have your car in our system, and you don’t need to do anything. Check your contract for more information.
If the gate is closed, you can easily enter via the panel on the wall. Enter your license plate number and the gate will open.
Rent a parking space in Oslo Kværnerbyen, Oslo city centre: leie.apcoa.no
Questions about parking: apcoasupport.no