Parking at Torp Sandefjord Airport
Torp Sandefjord Lufthavn offers several parking areas depending on the travelers needs.
Check out more information at the airports webpage: Torp Sandefjord Lufthavn.
The parking at Torp Sandefjord Airport is operated by APCOA Parking Norway.
- The airport is easily accessible from the E18 which runs from Oslo through Vestfold to Kristiansand. Exit at Fokserød, north of Sandefjord.
- National road 32/35 runs from Sande to E18 north of Torp.
- From Kongsberg you can drive highway 40 atHvittingfoss and follow road 32/35.
- When driving from E18 at Fokserød, it is approx. 2 km left. Exit and road is well signposted.
New parking system at TORP
As of September 2018, Torp Sandefjord Airport will introduce a new parking system with automatic numberplate recognition (ANPR). This system apply for both short-term parking and long-term parking.
Parking starts and stops automatically. You do not need a parking ticket, and you will not be penalized for missing payment (see below). Nevertheless, remember to observe signs and rules for reserved parking areas, such as parking for disabled people (HC).
There is no payment if the entry/exit only takes a few minutes. See signs at the area for free runtime. Note that if you stay longer on the parking area, you will be charged from the time you arrived (the runtime is not conducted).
Pay with mobilephone: Download our parking app Apcoa Flow to pay for your parking. You find the app in App Store and Google Play. You can also pay for the expiration within 48 hours through these web pages or via mobilparkering.com. Enter your numberplate of your car used, and the time/place for parking will show. Pay by card. Create userprofile to set up automatic payment. Easy and effective!
Pay at payment machine: You can pay on payment machine located at the parking area. Enter numberplate/vehicle number before entry and pay with card or cash. Please note that it can be queue at the payment machine. We therefore recommend to download app (Apcoa Flow) for a more effective and easier payment process.
Invoice: If not payment is registered within 48 hours, an invoice will be sent to you which includes a billing charge of 49,-.
Frequent parking at the airport: If you belong to a group that often park at the airport (e.g employees, contract parking, taxi, delivery, bus, car rental, etc), you have already been asked to contact us to implement your agreement. The consequence of not whitelisting vehicles as agreed, is that you have to pay for the parking in the usual way. The parking system recognizes the numberplate/vehicle number and will not understand that you are using the parking if you use any vehicle other that the one you have in the system. Please contact us if any questions. See contact information you have received or contact our customer service center.
The parking at Torp Sandefjord Lufthavn is operated by APCOA Parking Norway.
- The airport is easily accessible from the E18 which runs from Oslo through Vestfold to Kristiansand. Exit at Fokserød, north of Sandefjord
- Highway 32/35 runds from Sande to E18 north of Torp
- From Kongsberg you can drive highway 40 at Hvittingfoss and follow highway 32/35
- When driving off the E18 at Fokserød, it is about 2 km left. Exit and road is well signposted.
For prices and more information, visit Torp's website (see link above) or click on the globe top right at the page to choose Norwegian language.
Mobile payment and automatic number plate recognition
At airports operated by Apcoa Parking with automatic number plate recognition, you can easily pay with the app Apcoa Flow or online. Download Apcoa Flow in App Store or Google Play.