Parking at Torp Sandefjord Airport
Torp Sandefjord Lufthavn offers several parking areas depending on the travelers needs.
Check out more information at the airports webpage: Torp Sandefjord Lufthavn.
The parking at Torp Sandefjord Airport is operated by APCOA.
- The airport is easily accessible from the E18 which runs from Oslo through Vestfold to Kristiansand. Exit at Fokserød, north of Sandefjord.
- National road 32/35 runs from Sande to E18 north of Torp.
- From Kongsberg you can drive highway 40 atHvittingfoss and follow road 32/35.
- When driving from E18 at Fokserød, it is approx. 2 km left. Exit and road is well signposted.
Parking with ANPR at Torp Airport
Parking system with automatic numberplate recognition (ANPR). This system apply for both short-term parking and long-term parking.
Parking starts and stops automatically. You do not need a parking ticket, and you will not be penalized for missing payment (see below). Nevertheless, remember to observe signs and rules for reserved parking areas, such as parking for disabled people (HC).
Following products and services are available at the airport:
- Parking with a valid mobile app, with or without automatic payment. Download the APCOA FLOW app in the Appstore or Google Play. Register a profile and select "automatic payment" in the app, and the payment will be automatically withdrawn when you are leaving the area. News! Registration and payment with Vipps.
- Parking with payment at the payment machine just before you leave the area
- Parking with payment online, flow.apcoa.no, within 48 hours after exit
- Parking with "Park & Go". By using this product, you don't need to do anything. drive in, park and drive out. You will receive an invoice afterwards. The product has a fixed price + current tariff/price.
For users without a Norwegian phone to download the app, you can use the webpage listed above. You can either register a profile or use it anonymously.
There is no payment if the entry/exit only takes a few minutes. See signs at the area for free runtime. Note that if you stay longer on the parking area, you will be charged from the time you arrived (the runtime is not conducted).
Frequent parking at the airport: If you belong to a group that often park at the airport (e.g employees, contract parking, taxi, delivery, bus, car rental, etc), you have already been asked to contact us to implement your agreement. The consequence of not whitelisting vehicles as agreed, is that you have to pay for the parking in the usual way. The parking system recognizes the numberplate/vehicle number and will not understand that you are using the parking if you use any vehicle other that the one you have in the system. Please contact us if any questions. See contact information you have received or contact our customer service center.