Multistorey car park Røa Torg P-hus
, 0751 Oslo
Car Park Description
Parking in Røa Torg P-hus, Røa, Oslo
Røa Torg is a new shopping center that is centrally located on Røa. The center also has nice outdoor areas that will be a new natural gathering point for many pleasant activities. Arrangements will be made for cafés to have outdoor seating. It will also be possible to take the coffee with you and stretch out on the green islands on the square.
In the center of the square, a water event is planned. This will be a popular stop and fun for children. Even adults can be tempted to cool their legs on a hot summer day.
It is possible to set up stalls that the shops in the shopping center or the surrounding area can use on market days or at other "happenings" relevant to the area. For more information look at the website roatorg.no
The car park has camera recognition
The parking system at Røa Torg works like this:
Hour 1: Free without registration. Drive in, drive out.
Hour 2: Free when you register youe license plate number on iPad in a store or restaurant
- With camera recognition, you don’t get a fine and the parking is ticketless.
- Your license plate number is read at the entrance and the parking stops when you exit.
- With camera recognition, everything is seamless. You don’t need a parking ticket and you can pay with your mobile.
If you park over the free-time you need to pay.
How to pay:
- The easiest way to pay is with your mobile. Download the APCOA FLOW app, register a profile and tick for automatic payment.
- If you don’t choose automatic payment, you can pay on your mobile or on apcoa.no within 48 hours after exit.
- You can also pay at the payment machine just before you exit. Remember that you must enter your license plate number.
- If you don’t choose any of the payment methods above, you will receive an invoice. Administration fee will be added.
A free time has been set for the parking area. If you drive out before this time expires, you will not be charged. If you park longer, the time will count from the time of entry.
If you have paid for the parking in advance (eg a parking benefit, lease or contract), then we have your car in our system, and you don’t need to do anything. Check your contract for more information.