Parking Bakklandet P-hus
, 7014 Trondheim
Car Park Description
Parking at Bakklandet P-hus, Bakklandet, Trondheim
Bakklandet P-hus is located on the east side of Nidelva in Trondheim city just next to Bakke Bru. The car park is in the same building as Scandic Hotel Bakklandet with entry from Nedre Bakklandet and Verftstomta. Check out the map. You will find Olavskvartalet shopping centre and Solsiden shopping centre within a few minutes' walk.
The car park has camera recognition
- With camera recognition, you don’t get a fine and the parking is ticketless.
- Your license plate number is read at the entrance and the parking stops when you exit.
- With camera recognition, everything is seamless. You don’t need a parking ticket and you can pay with your mobile.
How to pay:
- The easiest way to pay is with your mobile. Download the APCOA FLOW app, register a profile and tick for automatic payment.
- If you don’t choose automatic payment, you can pay on your mobile or on apcoa.no within 48 hours after exit.
- You can also pay at the payment machine just before you exit. Remember that you must enter your license plate number.
- If you don’t choose any of the payment methods above, you will receive an invoice. Administration fee will be added.
A free time has been set for the parking area. If you drive out before this time expires, you will not be charged. If you park longer, the time will count from the time of entry.
If you have paid for the parking in advance (eg a parking benefit, lease or contract), then we have your car in our system, and you don’t need to do anything. Check your contract for more information.
Rent a parking space in Bakklandet P-hus, city centre, Trondheim
Rent a parking space? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org